Monday, April 07, 2008

They read my blog.

I will admit this is a bit of sorry excuse for a blog post, but I'm going to indulge. I mentioned Speaking of History on Friday and was back on the site on Monday. The site has a tracker of who is visiting the site and how they go there.

Sure enough when I visited again today, a few notches below Winnipeg from google.ca (that was me), was Halifax, Nova Scotia arrived from digitalhistoryeducation.blogspot.com! It's easy to write a blog and pretend like no one reads it. But it's a small point in the development of a blog when you gain some readership, whether it was just passing through or a diligent reader.

Cheers Halifax, Nova Scotia arrived from Digitalhistoryeducation.blogspot.com, that made my day! I hope you enjoyed Speaking of History as much as I did.

No comments: